Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「メン・イン・ブラック3」の映画予告でリスニング

メン・イン・ブラック3で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Who are we?

-We are no one.

-Our mission is to monitor extraterrestrial activity on Earth.

-Flaco, you know you’re not supposed to be north of Canal Street!

-Who is Flaco?

-Just relax, punk.

-They’re looking for me, not you.

-Crazy, right? Two grown men talking to the wall, wall taking back.

-It’s a mess.

-Don’t even worry about it.

-Incident report.

-There are things out there you don’t need to know.

-That’s not the lie you told me when you recruited me.

-I promised you the secrets of the universe, nothing more.

-Well, what other secrets are there?

-K!

-I’m looking for K, have you seen him? A surely, older gentleman.

-He smiles like this.

-K has been dead for over 40 years.

-Here, take this. Now all you have to do is jump.

-You want me to jump?

-Time jump.

-Aagh!

-K?

-How do you know my name?



英単語まとめ
Extraterrestrial・・・地球外の、宇宙からの
supposed to・・・~することになっている、~するはずである
Incident report.・・・ある事件の報告

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿