Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ミート・ザ・ペアレンツ3」の映画予告でリスニング

ミート・ザ・ペアレンツ3で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-My genealogical research has allowed me to track the Byrnes family as far back as 1643.

-There’s always been a patriarch to lead our family through good times and bad.

-So, I ask you, Greg, if I go down, are you prepared to be…

-…the godfocker.

-The god-Focker?

-It’s an attitude, Greg.

-It’s the way you carry yourself.

-Let’s then know that the buck stops with you.

-Henry, gonna have your lasagna?

-He said he was feeling queasy.

-Henry, I’m your father and I’m requesting you eat the lasagna.

-Thank you, son.

-I can’t wait to see those little Fockers.

-Greg, Dina and I will be there in approximately 18 seconds.

-Hello, Jack.

-Greg.

-Gobble gobble, everybody. It’s turkey time.

-Jack, would you do the honours?

-You’re the turkey carver now.

-Thank you. It’s an honour.

-Argh! Oh!

-I’m not so sure you have what it takes to be the godfocker. I’m watching you.

-I have eyes too. So, I’ll be watching you…watching me.

-We’ve had this date since the beginning.

-You want to dance, Grandpa? Let’s dance.

-There are a lot of family dynamics at play here.

-Jack?

-Jack?

-Get out of the ball pit!

-Get out of the ball pit! Get out!



英単語まとめ
genealogical research・・・家系調査
track・・・追跡する
patriarch・・・家長
buck・・・責任
lasagna・・・ラザニア
gobble・・・ガツガツ食べる
honour・・・名誉、敬意
ball pit・・・ボールプール

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿