Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「キック・アス2」の映画予告でリスニング

キック・アス2で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


- Hey, whoa! Absolutely not! No, no, no.

- Look, if you don’t wanna do it you don’t have to do it.

- I don’t wanna do it.

- Fine.

- God damn it! I'm alive! Oh, that was amazing!

- I know, right. So ready to go again?

- God, no! No, absolutely not! Please!

- Fine.

- Don’t you say ‘Fine’ and then shoot me in the chest. That’s not cool. Like at all.

- OK. Jeez.

- They may wear costumes, but it isn’t Halloween. They’re real-life superheroes.

- Promise me you’re done with your life of crime?

- I promise.

- Pants on fire.

- Me and Hit-girl we still had to lead our regular boring lives.

- Maybe she’s never kissed a boy.

- Maybe I’ll jam my foot up your snatch.

- But we were training every day. And there were more and more people joining us every night.

- Colonel Stars and Stripes reporting for duty.

- For me it’s about justice and balance. People should get what they deserve. A family living in the street deserves a hot meal, an inebriated college girl deserves to make it home safe at night. And a pervert deserves a visit from Eisenhower. schwantz! Oh, and try to have fun. Otherwise, what’s the point?

- A ... superheroes. Huh.... I’m gonna make Kick-Ass pay for what he did to my dad! Henceforth I’ll be known as The Mother Fucker.

- I’m not calling you that, forget it.

- Put the word out that I’m building an evil army.

- All right. Let’s get you a mask and a costume and we will call you … Black Death.

- Whoa, whoa. Don’t you think that’s just a little bit incredibly racist?

- Who’s next?

- All right, we’ve got Big Tony, 5.4 ft but mean as shit. He’s got a real hard on for killing people.

- He’s little and he kills. Call him The Tumor. Keep going.

- All right. We’ve got ex-Triad member looking for work.

- Easy. Genghis Carnage. Come on.

- We’ve got a Katerina Dombrovsky.

- Seriously, you hired a chick?

- Yeah, former KGB, she was locked up in the Gulag until she ate her cellmate.

- Yeah, Mother Russia.

- Who is this guy?

- ... the world’s first super villain.

- An asshole!

- We’re putting an end to these costumed freaks. If they’re wearing a mask they’re getting detained.

- Promise me that you will never dress up in that outfit again.

- Kick-Ass isn’t a costume, it’s who you really are.

- It’s time to see what evil feels like. I’m gonna fuck this all up!

- My Dad he made me promise I’d never stop defending this city. That’s exactly what I’m going to do.

- We’ve got to make this right.

- The anticipation’s killing me.

- There’s no room for punks in suits. Just real heroes who can really kick ass.

- Game on, cocksuckers!

- On the roof!

- You and me – like Batman and Robin.

- Robin wishes he was me.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
absolutely not・・・絶対にだめ、とんでもない
real-life・・・現実の、実際の
life of crime・・・犯罪人生
on fire・・・火がついて、燃えて
boring life・・・退屈な人生
jam・・・詰まらせる、塞ぐ、妨害する
snatch・・・外性器、女陰
meal・・・食事
inebriate・・・酔っぱらった
make it home・・・家にたどり着く
at night・・・夜間に
pervert・・・変質者
kick ass・・・罰する、負かす
put the word out・・・噂を広める
racist・・・人種差別主義者
ex・・・かつての、前の
chick・・・若い女性、魅力的な女性、恋人
lock up・・・拘留する、留置する、収監する
cellmate・・・同房者
villain・・・悪党、悪人
put an end to・・・~に終止符をうつ、~を終わらせる
frea・・・奇人、変人
detain・・・拘留する、拘置する
outfit・・・衣服、洋服
anticipation・・・予想、予知
There is no room for・・・~の余地がない
Punk・・・役立たず、青二才

3 件のコメント :

  1. Schwantsが抜けてる

    返信削除
  2. God damn itの次のセリフが抜けてますよ

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ありがとうございます。
      コメント確認抜けてました。
      修正しましたので確認よろしくお願いします。

      削除