Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「21ジャンプストリート」の映画予告でリスニング

21ジャンプストリートで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Not-so slim Shady? What’s up dude?

-I haven’t seen you since high school.

-Hey! Titty twister!

-Stop! Stop!

-You’re good at this, huh?

-Yeah.

-Test results, gentlemen.

-That’s such bull.

-You’re really good at this!

-Yeah.

-You wanna be friends?

-Yeah, dude.

-Get ready for a lifetime of being badasses.

-Oh, I am.

-I thought this job would have more car chases, and explosions.

-You’re dead.

-Yours isn’t loaded, right?

-Nah, that’s not fun.

-What’s up, chief?

-Got our first bust!

-I got him!

-Yes!

-You forgot to read him his Miranda rights. Do you even know the Miranda rights?

-Look, it obviously starts with you have the right to..remain…an attorney.

-did you say you have the right to be an attorney?

-You do have the right to be an attorney if you want to.

-We’re reviving a cancelled undercover program from the 80’s.

-Where do we report to?

-Down on Jump Street. 21 Jump Street.

-You are here because you some Justin Beiber Miley Cyrus lookin’ mothers.

-You will be goin’ in as undercover high school students.

-You have exceptional muscle tone there, young man.

-When did you go through puberty? Like 7 or something?

-There’s a new synthetic drug at Sagan High.

-The mission is find the supplier.

-I think the dealers are the popular kids.

-We should throw a party. That would be the quickest way to get in with them.

-Let’s go.

-Don’t give nobody no drugs.

-No alcohol.

-I promise you, we’ll be super professional.

-Take it here, so I know you’re cool.

-Have fun.

-Are you guys on drugs?

-I don’t like that. Put your tongue back in your mouth.

-There are a lot of things that make me wonder about you.

-Your taste in music, the fact that you look like a 40 year old, man.

-Let me check out your chest.

-Check out your tats.

-After what you pulled yesterday – There’s no way you could be cops, right?

-Will you go to Prom with me?

-That was a breeze.

-Oh, sh--

-What? When did I get stabbed?

-That’s awesome!

-Why do you always jump across the car like that?

-‘Cause it looks cool. You try.

-ugh.

-You okay?

-I think I crapped my pants.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
dude・・・おまえ、やつ、男
titty・・・乳房
twist・・・ひねる、ねじる
test result・・・テスト結果
bull・・・上昇
badass・・・たちの悪いやつ
explosion・・・爆発
load・・・装填
bust・・・逮捕する
attorney・・・弁護士
revive・・・甦らせる
undercover・・・内密の、秘密の
exceptional・・・並外れた
muscle tone・・・筋緊張
go through・・・体験する
puberty・・・思春期
synthetic drug・・・合成ドラッグ
supplier・・・供給者、仕入れ先
throw a party・・・パーティーを開く
get in・・・加わる、参加する
make someone wonder・・・~の疑問を誘う、~を驚かせる
taste in music・・・音楽の好み
check out・・・調べる
tat・・・タトゥー
pull・・・(悪事を)しでかす、(計画などを)行う
prom・・・学年末に正装で行うダンス・パーティー
breeze・・・楽勝、楽な仕事
stab・・・刺す
awesome・・・すごい、素晴らしい
jump across・・・飛び越える
clap・・・うんちをする

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿